SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - The city of Savannah is asking the public for feedback on an amendment to the Savannah Gardens Neighborhood Redevelopment Plan.
The amendment proposes to:
- Expand the boundary of the Savannah Gardens redevelopment area by approximately 1.71 acres
- Modify the Savannah Gardens Master Plan to reflect the existing and proposed uses of property located within the boundary
- Establish a sunset date for the Savannah Gardens Urban Redevelopment Plan of December 31, 2021
Below is a copy of the original Savannah Gardens Redevelopment Plan:
A map illustrating the proposed modifications to the Savannah Gardens Master Plan is available for public review at the following locations beginning Thursday, April 12, 2018:
- City of Savannah Housing and Neighborhood Services Department, 1375 Chatham Parkway, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Live Oak Public Libraries, Main Library, 2002 Bull Street, W. W. Law Library, 909 East Bolton Street
- City of Savannah website
A public hearing will be held during the next Savannah City Council meeting on Thursday, April 26, at 2 p.m. at City Hall.
For more information, contact the City of Savannah's Housing and Neighborhood Services Department at 912.651.6926.