Mother’s Day brings sunny, warm forecast - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Mother’s Day brings sunny, warm forecast

(Source: Raycom Media) (Source: Raycom Media)
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

Atlantic high pressure will hold on Sunday to ensure that we will have a beautiful Mother’s Day. A slow-moving upper-level disturbance is expected to bring unsettled weather to the region late Monday into next weekend.

Sunday will be mostly sunny with highs in the lower 90s. South winds will be 5 to 10 mph. Sunday night will be partly cloudy in the evening. It will then become mostly cloudy. Lows will be in the upper 60s with south winds 5 to 10 mph.

Monday is expected to be partly sunny in the morning. It will then become mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the mid-80s with southeast winds around 5 mph, increasing to around 10 mph in the afternoon. There is a 20 percent chance of rain. Monday night will be cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. There will be a chance of showers in the evening, then showers likely after midnight. Lows will be in the upper 60s with southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain is 60 percent.

Showers are likely with a chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday. Highs will be in the mid-80s with southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. There is a 70 percent chance of rain. Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s with a 30 percent chance of rain.

Showers and thunderstorms are likely on Wednesday. Highs will be in the mid-80s, and there is a 70 percent chance of rain. Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s with a 30 percent chance of rain.

Thursday is expected to be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the mid-80s with a 50 percent chance of rain. Thursday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s. There is a 50 percent chance of rain.

Friday will be cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the mid-80s. There is a 50 percent chance of rain. Friday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s with a 50 percent chance of rain.

Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the lower 80s with a 30 percent chance of rain.

Copyright 2018 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly