Rain chances continue this week - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Rain chances continue this week

(Source: Raycom Media) (Source: Raycom Media)
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -

A tropical air mass will generally remain in place through the week between high pressure offshore and low pressure to the west.

Sunday will be cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning. Showers are likely with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs will be in the lower 80s with south winds 5 to 10 mph. There is a 60 percent chance of rain. Sunday night will be cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. A chance of showers will mainly be in the evening. Lows will be in the upper 60s. Southeast winds will be 5 to 10 mph with a 40 percent chance of rain.

Monday will be cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs will be in the lower 80s with southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of rain. Monday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s with southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.

Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs will be in the lower 80s. Southeast winds will be 5 to 10 mph with a 50 percent chance of rain. Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s with a 50 percent chance of rain.

Wednesday is expected to be partly sunny with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs will be in the mid-80s. There is a 50 percent chance of rain. Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s with a 20 percent chance of rain.

Thursday will be partly sunny with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 40 percent chance of rain. Thursday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows will be in the upper 60s. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.

Copyright 2018 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly