OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- 1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTOC-TV P.O. Box 8086, Savannah Georgia 31312, and Pizza Hut, Inc., 14841 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75254 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 12 noon EST on March 5, 2007 and ends at 9:00PM EST on March 21st, 2007. Entries must be received by 9:00PM EST on March 21st. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- 2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of South Carolina and Georgia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTOC-TV, Pizza Hut, MyWeather, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per e-mail address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- 3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 9:00AM on March 5, 2007, individuals can log on to www.wtoc.com and download the Live Online application. Dowloads must be made by 9:00PM EST on March 1, 2007. On March 19, 2007, an alert will be sent to Live Online users announcing the active registration form at http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=5718333. Participants must return to http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=5718333 and submit the registration form by 9:00PM EST on March 21, 2007. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- 4. Prize(s). There will be 25 large, one-topping cheesy bites pizzas awarded from Pizza Hut. Each prize is retail value $11.99. The prize voucher expires 3/24/07.
- 5. How the Prizes are Awarded. The winners will be notified via email of their prize. If no response, then a second attempt to contact the winners will be made via telephone. There will be no ties.
- 6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- 7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility 48 hours of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by March 24, 2007 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTOC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WTOC-TV if WTOC-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTOC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.