1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTOC-TV and the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at March 2, 2009 and ends March 20, 2009. Entries must be received by 12:00pm (ET) on Wednesday of each week of the contest. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Georgia and South Carolina, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WTOC-TV, the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. Beginning March 2, 2009, individuals can log on to www.wtoc.com and complete the online entry form. Entry forms will be available between 5am on Monday and 12pm on Wednesday each week during the 3-week contest. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or misdirected entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize(s). In each of the 3 weeks of the contest, 1 entry will be randomly selected from those containing the correct answer to the trivia question. The first correct entry selected will receive two combo tickets which are discounted and are $41 for 1 ticket. Two combo tickets = $ 82.
On March 20, 2009, a grand prize winner will be selected from our entries that have included a correct answer to any of the weekly trivia questions. That winner will receive two combo tickets which are discounted and are $41 for 1 ticket. Two combo tickets = $ 82 and a hotel stay: 1-room, (2)-night hotel accommodations for up to (2) people at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis at $199 per night x 2 nights = $ 398.
5. Exchanges. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by a daily winner, second place winner and/or the grand prize winner. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. 1 weekly winner will be selected randomly from our entries that have included the correct answer to the weekly trivia question. Winners will be notified via email and/or telephone. On March 20, 2009, a grand prize winner will be selected from our entries that have included a correct answer to any of the weekly trivia questions. Winner will be notified via email and/or telephone.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Prizes cannot be mailed or forwarded by express delivery. Winners must pick up their prize in person at the facilities of WTOC-TV, Savannah, GA. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. Winner(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 14 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize within 14 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, as well as transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTOC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTOC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTOC-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau and WTOC-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).