Dave Turley’s Wednesday WX Forecast 2-20-19

February 20, 2019 at 11:30 AM

Dave Turley

Chief Meteorologist

Dave Turley

SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -A warm front will be lifting north of the area today. A cold front will stall to our west Thursday into Saturday before moving to our north Saturday night. Another cold front moves through late Sunday. We’ll see lots of clouds today with a 30% chance for showers, highs 61-74. Tonight will be milder with a 10% chance for showers, lows 58-63. Thursday will be mostly cloudy and much warmer with a 30% chance for showers, highs 72-83. Friday will be mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for showers, highs near 80. The weekend will be mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for showers, highs in the upper 70s.

First Alert Radar

First Alert Radar

Weather Alerts

Weather Alerts

Current Temps

Current Temps

Feels-Like Temps

Feels-Like Temps

Hour-By-Hour

Hour-By-Hour

7-Day Forecast

7-Day Forecast

Tybee Island

Tybee Island

Georgia Southern

Georgia Southern

Hilton Head Island

Hilton Head Island

Beaufort

Beaufort

Chatham Parkway

Chatham Parkway

Savannah/HHI International Airport

Savannah/HHI International Airport

Southside Savannah

Southside Savannah

Downtown Savannah

Downtown Savannah

Savannah Riverfront

Savannah Riverfront

Pooler/I-95

Pooler/I-95