SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Feed the Hungry Inc. celebrates a decade of serving thousands in need in our community with another season of giving back.
This year Feed the Hungry will hold eight community holiday dinners. The highlights of the dinners will feature a delicious meal, the Empowerment Zone, the Feed the Hungry Signature Farmer’s Market, Live Entertainment and more.
The schedule will include:
2018 Thanksgiving Dinners:
- Nov. 16: Garden City Recreation Center
- 1608 Priscilla D. Thomas Way, Garden City, Georgia - 5 p.m.
- Nov. 17: Merle’s Hall
- 113 Maple Street, Sylvania, Georgia - 3-6 p.m.
- Nov. 18: Effingham YMCA
- 1224 Patriot Drive, Rincon, Georgia - 3 p.m.
- Nov. 21: John S. Delaware Center
- 35th and Lincoln Street, Savannah, Georgia - 4 p.m.
2018 Christmas Dinners
- Dec. 20: Golden Isles YMCA
- 144 Scranton Connection, Brunswick, Georgia - 4 p.m.
- Dec. 22: Liberty County YMCA
- 201 Marylou Drive, Hinesville, Georgia - 4 p.m.
- Dec. 23: (The Big One) National Guard Armory
- 1248 Eisenhower Drive, Savannah, Georgia - 5 p.m.
To volunteer or make donations of turkeys, canned goods, toys and more call 912-436-7380.
For more information, click here.