SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - The Oath - a nonprofit veterans organization - is working with local businesses, nonprofit organizations, and charities to help U.S. Coast Guard families affected by the partial government shutdown.
It has donation drop boxes at numerous locations in our area. They are as follows:
- Fia Rua Irish Pub - 10134 Ford Ave, Richmond Hill, GA 31324
- Family Promise of Bryan County - 10695 Ford Ave, Richmond Hill, GA 31324
- Richmond Hill Karate - 8872 Ford Ave #202, Richmond Hill, GA 31324
- Marker 107 - 2943 Kilkenny Rd, Richmond Hill, GA 31324
- Nine Line Apparel-Black Rifle Coffee Company - 450 Fort Argyle Rd, Savannah, GA 31419
- Statesboro Karate - 977 Northside Dr E, Statesboro, GA 30458
- Swainsboro Karate - 108 W Main Street, Swainsboro, GA 30401
- Frames n' Games - 6 Towne Center Court, Pooler, GA 31322
Here is a list of other known organizations also receiving donations:
- Tybee Island City Hall
- American Legions
- Savannah Navy League
- The Low Country Coast Guard CPOA
The organization says all donations received will be transported to Coast Guard Air Station Savannah.