SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Looking to spice up your Brussels sprouts? Look no further.
Tony Smith with Prohibition Savannah stopped by the Morning Break kitchen to show us how to make roasted brussels sprouts with chili lime sauce.
He says the dish has been a staple on the restaurant’s menu since opening day.
Chili Lime Sauce
- Sugar 3 Cup
- Water 3 Cup
- Korean Chili Flake 0.25 Cup
- Smoked Paprika 0.25 Cup
- Ginger (peeled and grated) .75 Cup
- Garlic Clove Chopped 2 Ea
- Carrots (shredded) 3 Ea
- Second Step
- Fresh Lime Juice 1 Qts
- Fish Sauce or soy sauce 12 Fl oz
- Scallions 5 Ea
- Cilantro .5 Bunch
- Shred carrots, and bring sugar, water, and spices to a boil
- Pour over carrots
- Once cooled, add second step items to the cooled liquid
- Roast 2-4lb of split Brussels sprouts with a small amount of oil
- Roast at 350 degrees till tender
- Toss with finished sauce and serve warm