3 displaced after house fire in Savannah

Three people have been displaced after an early morning house fire in Savannah Sunday.

3 displaced after house fire in Savannah
Three people have been displaced after an early morning house fire in Savannah Sunday. (Source: WTOC)

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Three people have been displaced after an early morning house fire in Savannah.

Savannah Fire responded to the 100 Block of W. Gordon around 4:35am Sunday morning.

According to officials at the scene, the fire extended to the upper floors and caused smoke damage throughout the house.

Firefighters say the fire appears to have started in the basement laundry room.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2020 WTOC. All rights reserved.