POOLER, Ga. (WTOC) - If you realize you left someone off your Christmas list and you still need to pick up something special, many stores will be open on Christmas Eve but will be closing early.
Most major retailers will close by 6 p.m. with some exceptions. Target locations will open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve. And Walmart, Kohl’s, and Macy’s will close their doors at 6 p.m.
Grocery stores according to USA Today:
- Aldi: Stores close at 4 p.m.
- BI-LO: Closes at 8 p.m.
- Food Lion: Closes at 7 p.m.
- Fresh Market: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Harveys Supermarket: Closes at 8 p.m.
- Instacart: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time
- Kroger: Closes at 7 p.m.
- Publix: All stores open at regular hours and close at 7 p.m.
- Whole Foods Market: Hours vary, but stores close early at 7 p.m.
- Winn-Dixie: Closes at 8 p.m.
For more holiday shopping hours, click here.