1 injured, displaced from Carver St. home after fire

1 injured, displaced from Carver St. home after fire
Savannah Fire extinguished a fire in the 1000 block of Carver Street on Friday night. (Source: WTOC)

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Savannah Fire extinguished a fire in the 1000 block of Carver Street on Friday night.

Fire crews put it out quickly and kept it from spreading from one room of the home.

They say one person suffered from smoke inhalation and was displaced by the fire.

Copyright 2021 WTOC. All rights reserved.