Delta dedicates new plane to World Series champion Atlanta Braves
Delta and Atlanta Braves team officials joined in the special ceremony Thursday afternoon
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) - Delta Airlines officials unveiled a new plane dedicated to the 2021 world series champion Atlanta Braves during a special ceremony held Thursday afternoon.
According to officials, Delta TechOps, Ed Bastian and Atlanta Braves president Derek Shiller, team manager Brian Snitker, second baseman Ozzie Albies and the team mascot also attended the ceremony.
- Atlanta Braves to distribute 500 championship rings to gameday staff
- Atlanta Braves World Series trophy on display this weekend in metro Atlanta
- Fans of Atlanta Braves, Atlanta United among nation’s happiest
- Atlanta Braves and Make-A-Wish grant wish for young leukemia survivor
- Braves celebrating one-millionth fan of the 2022 season
- New food options at Truist Park includes World Champions Burger for $151
- Braves World Series win ‘huge’ for kids in Atlanta minority communities
- How to win your very own Atlanta Braves World Series Ring
Copyright 2022 WGCL. All rights reserved.