TORONTO, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Mattamy Group Corporation ("Mattamy"), the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, today announced key operating results for the first quarter ended August 31, 2021 and posted LTM financial results for the first quarter on Intralinks.
First Quarter 2022 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue decreased 19.8% to $0.93B from $1.15B in the prior year quarter
- Homes closed decreased 21.0% to 1,731 from 2,192 in the prior year quarter
- Net sales orders decreased 32.8% to 1,753 homes from 2,608 homes in the prior year quarter
- Sales order backlog increased 14.7% to 7,774 units from 6,778 units in the prior year quarter
LTM August 31, 2021 Key Operating Highlights
- Revenue increased 0.1% to $4.22B from $4.21B in the prior year
- Homes closed decreased 6.0% to 7,760 from 8,252 in the prior year
- Net sales orders increased 7.3% to 8,724 homes from 8,134 homes in the prior year
For Access to Conference Call and Financial Reports:
Mattamy will host its conference call, for qualified investors, to discuss its first-quarter financial results live on October 28, 2021, from 10:00 am EDT to 11:00 am EDT. Full financial results are available on Intralinks. An audio replay of the call will be available within 24 hours after the call on Intralinks.
Access to Mattamy's Intralinks site is accessible to beneficial owners of notes, prospective investors and others upon certification to establish its identity as such to the reasonable satisfaction of Mattamy. To obtain information on how to access the site, or if you experience any difficulty please contact email@example.com
About Mattamy Homes
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with a 40-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the United States, the company is represented in 11 markets –Charlotte, Raleigh, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando (where its US head office is located), Tampa, Sarasota, Naples, Dallas and Southeast Florida – and in Canada, its communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton. Visit www.mattamyhomes.com for more information.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Mattamy Homes Limited