Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Elite Eight
An Elite Eight matchup features the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (26-9) playing as 1.5-point favorites against the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (34-3) on Saturday at Madison Square Garden. The NCAA Tournament matchup starts at 6:09 PM on TBS. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas State vs Florida Atlantic Betting Records & Stats
- The Wildcats have gone 23-10-0 ATS this season.
- Kansas State has been at least a -130 moneyline favorite 15 times this season and won all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Wildcats, based on the moneyline, is 56.5%.
- Florida Atlantic is 21-11-0 ATS this year.
- This season, the Owls have come away with a win four times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Florida Atlantic has a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 143.5||% of Games Over 143.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Kansas State vs Florida Atlantic Insights & Trends
- Kansas State has a 7-3 record against the spread while finishing 7-3 overall over its last 10 games.
- Six of Wildcats' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- Florida Atlantic is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its last 10 games.
- Four of the Owls' past 10 contests have gone over the total.
- The 76.2 points per game the Wildcats score are 11.4 more points than the Owls give up (64.8).
- Kansas State is 16-6 against the spread and 18-6 overall when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- The Owls put up an average of 78 points per game, 8.4 more points than the 69.6 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, Florida Atlantic is 13-9 against the spread and 23-2 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Home/Away Splits
|Kansas State||Florida Atlantic|
|12-3-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|5-6-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|75||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.1|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.9|
|6-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|8-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.