Lightning vs. Capitals Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 30
The Washington Capitals (34-32-9) will try to halt a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Tampa Bay Lightning (43-26-6) on Thursday, March 30 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSUN, and NBCS-DC.
The Lightning have gone 5-5-0 over the last 10 games, scoring 28 total goals (four power-play goals on 27 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 14.8%). They have allowed 26 goals to their opponents.
Before watching this matchup, here's our pick for which club will take home the victory in Thursday's hockey action.
Lightning vs. Capitals Predictions for Thursday
Our computer model for this matchup calls for a final score of Lightning 4, Capitals 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Lightning (-200)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lightning (-1.5)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Lightning Splits and Trends
- The Lightning (43-26-6 overall) have an 8-6-14 record in matchups that have needed overtime.
- In the 19 games Tampa Bay has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 9-6-4 record (good for 22 points).
- In the nine games this season the Lightning recorded only one goal, they've finished 1-8-0 (two points).
- Tampa Bay has lost all 10 games this season when it scored two goals.
- The Lightning have scored three or more goals 54 times, and are 42-7-5 in those games (to record 89 points).
- In the 31 games when Tampa Bay has capitalized on a single power-play goal, it went 17-11-3 to record 37 points.
- In the 41 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Tampa Bay is 25-12-4 (54 points).
- The Lightning have been outshot by opponents 33 times, and went 17-14-2 (36 points).
|Lightning Rank||Lightning AVG||Capitals AVG||Capitals Rank|
|5th||24.9%||Power Play %||21.9%||12th|
|15th||79.7%||Penalty Kill %||83%||5th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Lightning vs. Capitals Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSUN, and NBCS-DC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Where: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.