Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (102-56) have the best odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +275 as of September 27.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+275||1st||(+275, bet $100 to win $275)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Standings Information
In the NL East, the Braves are in first place, 13.0 games in front of the Phillies.
|4||New York Mets||29.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- Atlanta has the 14th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.13).
- The Braves have a 67-18 record in games this season when they smash two or more home runs.
- Atlanta is 40-6 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Braves are 56-24 in the 80 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 63-11 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Austin Riley||+15000||-||-||.280/.345/.515 37 HR 98 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+15000||-||-||.253/.364/.481 21 HR 68 RBI|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.290/.328/.475 18 HR 54 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+20000||-||-||.278/.331/.514 33 HR 107 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+25000||+6600||-||19-5 3.86 ERA 13.6 K/9|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.227/.288/.408 11 HR 39 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.272/.343/.544 37 HR 94 RBI|
|Charlie Morton||-||+20000||-||14-12 3.64 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+10000||-||8-1 2.55 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-3 7.22 ERA 9.4 K/9|
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has been the team's best producer this year, delivering a .336/.414/.596 triple slash with 34 doubles, 41 home runs, 78 walks and 104 RBI.
- So far this year, Matt Olson has contributed to the club's lineup by batting .281/.388/.602 with 27 doubles, three triples, 53 home runs, 103 walks and 134 RBI.
- At the dish, Ozzie Albies, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .278 with a .331 OBP, 33 home runs, 92 runs, and 107 RBI, also including 13 stolen bases.
- Austin Riley has delivered a .280/.345/.515 triple slash with 30 doubles, 37 home runs, 58 walks and 98 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.