Claire Liu 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Claire Liu in the round of 64 against Iga Swiatek. Liu's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +50000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Liu at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Liu's Next Match
After her 6-1, 6-4 win over Ylena In-Albon on Tuesday, Liu will meet Swiatek in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 7:45 AM ET.
Liu has current moneyline odds of +1500 to win her next matchup against Swiatek. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Claire Liu Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Liu? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Liu beat In-Albon 6-1, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- Liu is 16-20 over the past 12 months, with zero tournament wins.
- Liu is 1-3 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Liu has played 20.9 games per match in her 36 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- Over the past 12 months, Liu has played four matches on clay, and 24.3 games per match.
- Liu has won 31.5% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Liu has won 62.5% of her games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.