Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
Lauren Davis begins the French Open in Paris, France following a nice run at the Internationaux de Strasbourg, falling to Anna Blinkova in the semifinals. Davis' opening match is against Lin Zhu (in the round of 128). Davis is +40000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
In her opening match at the French Open, on Tuesday, May 30 (at 7:00 AM ET) in the round of 128, Davis will meet Zhu.
Davis is currently listed at -275 to win her next contest against Zhu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Davis dropped her last match, 2-6, 2-6 against Blinkova in the semifinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg on May 26, 2023.
- In 21 tournaments over the past 12 months, Davis has gone 24-21 and has won one title.
- Davis is 3-6 on clay over the past year.
- In her 45 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Davis has averaged 21.3 games.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past year, Davis has averaged 21.4 games.
- Davis has won 34.6% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games over the past year.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Davis has won 54.2% of her games on serve, and 33.0% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.