Braves vs. Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
A pair of MLB's best hitters square off when the Arizona Diamondbacks (35-24) and Atlanta Braves (34-24) play at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday, at Chase Field. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has a .310 batting average (sixth in league) for the Diamondbacks, while Ronald Acuna Jr. ranks fourth at .325.
The probable starters are Zac Gallen (7-2) for the Diamondbacks and Mike Soroka (0-1) for the Braves.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gallen - ARI (7-2, 2.72 ERA) vs Soroka - ATL (0-1, 6.00 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Player Props|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Braves|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Prediction|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Soroka
- Soroka (0-1) gets the starting nod for the Braves, his second this season.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday, the right-hander threw six innings against the Oakland Athletics, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of .227 against him this season. He has a 6.00 ERA and 4.5 strikeouts per nine innings over his one games.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zac Gallen
- Gallen (7-2) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on five hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with an ERA of 2.72, a 5.13 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.032.
- He has earned a quality start seven times in 12 starts this season.
- Gallen has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The 27-year-old ranks 12th in ERA (2.72), 15th in WHIP (1.032), and 17th in K/9 (10.2) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.