Marlins vs. Royals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 5
The Miami Marlins (32-28) host the Kansas City Royals (18-41) to open a three-game series at LoanDepot park, with first pitch at 6:40 PM ET on Monday. The Marlins are coming off a series victory over the Athletics, and the Royals a series loss to the Rockies.
The Marlins will give the ball to Braxton Garrett (1-2, 4.22 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Carlos Hernandez (0-3, 4.76 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Marlins vs. Royals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Garrett - MIA (1-2, 4.22 ERA) vs Hernandez - KC (0-3, 4.76 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Marlins Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Royals Player Props|
|Marlins vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Royals|
|Marlins vs Royals Odds|
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Braxton Garrett
- The Marlins' Garrett (1-2) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the San Diego Padres on Wednesday.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.22 and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .274 in 11 games this season.
- He has started 10 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- Garrett has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Carlos Hernandez
- Hernandez (0-3) takes the mound first for the Royals to make his third start of the season.
- His last time out was in relief on Saturday when the right-hander tossed a third of an inning against the Colorado Rockies, surrendering four earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of .236 against him this season. He has a 4.76 ERA and 12.1 strikeouts per nine innings over his 24 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.