The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Seonghyeon Kim
Seonghyeon Kim is in 20th place, with a score of -6, heading into the final round of the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
Looking to place a wager on Seonghyeon Kim at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Seonghyeon Kim Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Kim has finished below par on seven occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the five best scores in one of his last 13 rounds played.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Kim has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on five occasions.
- Kim has finished in the top five in one of his past five events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five events.
- Kim has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five appearances. During that same span, he's posted a better-than-average score once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- Kim finished fifth on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- In the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,299 yards, 35 yards longer than the 7,264-yard par 72 at this week's event.
- Courses that Kim has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,297 yards, 33 yards longer than the 7,264-yard Oakdale Golf & Country Club this week.
Kim's Last Time Out
- Kim shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.31 strokes to finish in the 28th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 52nd percentile.
- Kim shot better than 77% of the field at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.72.
- Kim carded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kim carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Kim's four birdies or better on the 40 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average (4.5).
- At that last tournament, Kim posted a bogey or worse on nine of 40 par-4s (the field averaged 8.2).
- Kim ended The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday bettering the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.8) with seven on the 16 par-5 holes.
- On the 16 par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kim bettered the field's average of 1.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +4000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kim's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.