Odds to Win 2023 SEC Championship, Favorites, Betting Insights
At -125 and +300, respectively, Georgia and Alabama are the two favorites to win the SEC in 2023. Prior to placing a bet on the SEC winner, let's look at the full list of contenders along with their odds.
Want to place a futures bet on the SEC winner? Sign up at BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Odds to Win the SEC
|Team||Odds to Win SEC|
SEC Upcoming Games
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
- LSU Tigers at Missouri Tigers 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on ESPN
- Western Michigan Broncos at Mississippi State Bulldogs 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Texas A&M Aggies 3:30 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on CBS
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Florida Gators 4:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on SEC Network
- Kentucky Wildcats at Georgia Bulldogs 7:00 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on ESPN
- Arkansas Razorbacks at Ole Miss Rebels 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, October 7 on SEC Network
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.