Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 21
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-1) are favored by 5.5 points when they play host to the Georgia State Panthers (3-0) in Sun Belt action on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at Brooks Stadium. The contest has a point total set at 62.5.
Coastal Carolina is totaling 36.3 points per game offensively this year (39th in the FBS), and is surrendering 16.7 points per game (36th) on defense. Georgia State ranks 26th in the FBS with 39.3 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 78th with 24.7 points given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Georgia State vs. Coastal Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Georgia State Betting Records & Stats
- Georgia State has covered the spread twice in two opportunities this season.
- Out of Georgia State's two games with a set total, one has hit the over (50%).
- This is the first time Georgia State will play as an underdog this season.
- Georgia State has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +185.
Georgia State Stats Leaders
- Darren Grainger has thrown for 803 yards (267.7 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 73.4% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 216 yards (72 ypg) on 34 carries with two touchdowns.
- Marcus Carroll is his team's leading rusher with 67 carries for 358 yards, or 119.3 per game. He's found the end zone seven times on the ground, as well.
- Robert Lewis has hauled in 347 receiving yards on 17 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Tailique Williams has caught nine passes and compiled 203 receiving yards (67.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Jacari Carter has racked up 95 reciving yards (31.7 ypg) this season.
- Kevin Swint has racked up 1.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up three TFL and 13 tackles.
- Jontrey Hunter, Georgia State's leading tackler, has 20 tackles and one TFL this year.
- Gavin Pringle has a team-high two interceptions to go along with nine tackles, two TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.