Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 23 the Atlanta Falcons' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +4000.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- A total of seven Falcons games last season went over the point total.
- On offense, Atlanta ranked 24th in the NFL with 318.6 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 27th in total defense (362.1 yards allowed per contest).
- The Falcons were 6-3 at home last year, but they won only one game on the road.
- When favored, Atlanta went unbeaten (4-0) a season ago, and 3-9 as the underdog.
- The Falcons were 6-6 in the NFC, including 2-4 in the NFC South.
Falcons Impact Players
- On the ground, Tyler Allgeier had three touchdowns and 1,035 yards (64.7 per game) last year.
- Also, Allgeier had 16 receptions for 139 yards and one touchdown.
- On the ground, Cordarrelle Patterson scored eight touchdowns and picked up 695 yards (53.5 per game).
- In nine games for the Commanders a season ago, Taylor Heinicke passed for 1,859 yards (206.6 per game), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.2%.
- In the passing game, Drake London scored four TDs, catching 72 balls for 866 yards (50.9 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, Richie Grant recorded 122 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions in 17 games last year.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+25000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+4000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.