How to Watch the Georgia Tech vs. Wake Forest Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
ACC opponents meet when the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0) and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-2) square off on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Truist Field.
Wake Forest ranks 42nd in total offense (440.0 yards per game) and 55th in total defense (324.7 yards allowed per game) this year. On defense, Georgia Tech is a bottom-25 unit, ceding 438.3 total yards per game (18th-worst). On the bright side, it is thriving on offense, putting up 513.3 total yards per contest (14th-best).
Find out how to watch this game on The CW in the article below.
Georgia Tech vs. Wake Forest Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Venue: Truist Field
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCLA vs Utah
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- SMU vs TCU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UAB vs Georgia
- BYU vs Kansas
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Cal vs Washington
Georgia Tech vs. Wake Forest Key Statistics
|Georgia Tech||Wake Forest|
|513.3 (26th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||440.0 (58th)|
|438.3 (103rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.7 (55th)|
|203.3 (27th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||161.0 (67th)|
|310.0 (20th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||279.0 (34th)|
|4 (60th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|3 (83rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
Georgia Tech Stats Leaders
- Haynes King has compiled 910 yards (303.3 per game) while completing 66.7% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes with one interception this season. He's also rushed for 95 yards with one touchdown.
- Jamal Haynes has carried the ball 39 times for 236 yards, with one touchdown. He's also tacked on nine catches for 86 yards.
- Trevion Cooley has run for 196 yards across 32 carries, scoring three touchdowns. He's chipped in with six catches for 66 yards and one touchdown.
- Eric Singleton Jr. paces his team with 200 receiving yards on 10 catches with three touchdowns.
- Malik Rutherford has caught 14 passes and compiled 179 receiving yards (59.7 per game).
- Christian Leary's 13 targets have resulted in 10 catches for 118 yards.
Wake Forest Stats Leaders
- Mitch Griffis has recorded 837 yards (279.0 ypg) on 60-of-97 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Demond Claiborne has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 269 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner.
- This season, Tate Carney has carried the ball 13 times for 117 yards (39.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jahmal Banks' team-high 223 yards as a receiver have come on 18 catches (out of 22 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Taylor Morin has caught 12 passes for 176 yards (58.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Wesley Grimes has a total of 172 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in eight throws and scoring one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wake Forest or Georgia Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.