How to Watch the Georgia vs. UAB Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) host the UAB Blazers (1-2) at Sanford Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Georgia has been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (25th-best with 467.7 yards per game) and total defense (15th-best with 264.3 yards allowed per game) this year. UAB has not been getting things done on defense, ranking 22nd-worst with 32 points given up per game. It has been more effective on the other side of the ball, posting 30.3 points per contest (65th-ranked).
In the story below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
Georgia vs. UAB Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- SMU vs TCU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- BYU vs Kansas
- NC State vs Virginia
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Cal vs Washington
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- USC vs Arizona State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Texas vs Baylor
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCLA vs Utah
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
Georgia vs. UAB Key Statistics
|467.7 (39th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||440.3 (56th)|
|264.3 (13th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||379.3 (86th)|
|149 (78th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||121.7 (103rd)|
|318.7 (14th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.7 (14th)|
|1 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (95th)|
|6 (26th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (47th)|
Georgia Stats Leaders
- Carson Beck has racked up 846 yards (282 ypg) on 71-of-96 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season. In addition, he's added 31 rushing yards (10.3 ypg) on 13 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Daijun Edwards, has carried the ball 20 times for 118 yards (39.3 per game), scoring one time.
- This season, Kendall Milton has carried the ball 23 times for 96 yards (32 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brock Bowers has hauled in 13 catches for 134 yards (44.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. .
- Rara Thomas has hauled in five receptions totaling 132 yards so far this campaign.
- Dominic Lovett has been the target of 18 passes and racked up 14 catches for 110 yards, an average of 36.7 yards per contest.
UAB Stats Leaders
- Jacob Zeno has been a dual threat for UAB this season. He has 956 passing yards (318.7 per game) while completing 80.3% of his passes. He's thrown six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 94 yards (31.3 ypg) on 30 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Isaiah Jacobs has rushed for 127 yards on 27 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- Tejhaun Palmer has collected 12 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 148 (49.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 17 times and has one touchdown.
- Fred Farrier II has six receptions (on eight targets) for a total of 127 yards (42.3 yards per game) this year.
- Samario Rudolph's 17 targets have resulted in 14 receptions for 127 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia or UAB gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.