Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Game – Saturday, September 23
ACC foes will meet when the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0) meet the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-2). Keep reading for a look at the odds and best bets for this contest.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Venue: Truist Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Wake Forest 34, Georgia Tech 29
- Wake Forest has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Demon Deacons have played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Georgia Tech has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Yellow Jackets have not won as an underdog of +150 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Demon Deacons have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Wake Forest (-3.5)
- Wake Forest has one win against the spread in two games this year.
- The Demon Deacons have been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Georgia Tech has one win against the spread in two games this year.
- The Yellow Jackets have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more two times this year and covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (58.5)
- Wake Forest and its opponents have not combined to go over Saturday's total of 58.5 points this season.
- Wake Forest averages 33.3 points per game against Georgia Tech's 35, amounting to 9.8 points over the game's total of 58.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||58.3||56||60.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35||33||37|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||55.5||49.5||61.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34||29||39|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.