Georgia Tech vs. UMass-Lowell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (2-0) and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) going head to head at Hank McCamish Pavilion has a projected final score of 79-65 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of UMass-Lowell, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:30 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, UMass-Lowell projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup versus Georgia Tech. The over/under is listed at 148.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Georgia Tech vs. UMass-Lowell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Hank McCamish Pavilion
- Line: Georgia Tech -4.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia Tech -200, UMass-Lowell +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia Tech vs. UMass-Lowell Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass-Lowell 79, Georgia Tech 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia Tech vs. UMass-Lowell
- Pick ATS: UMass-Lowell (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia Tech Performance Insights
- Georgia Tech scored 69.7 points per game and allowed 70.8 last year, making them 221st in college basketball offensively and 202nd defensively.
- On the glass, the Yellow Jackets were 163rd in the nation in rebounds (32.0 per game) last season. They were 322nd in rebounds allowed (33.7 per game).
- With 14.0 assists per game last year, Georgia Tech was 105th in the country.
- The Yellow Jackets made 7.8 3-pointers per game and shot 33.5% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 125th and 215th, respectively, in the country.
- Defensively, Georgia Tech was 51st in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.2 last season. It was 16th-best in 3-point percentage allowed at 30.1%.
- Last season, the Yellow Jackets attempted 38.3% of their shots from beyond the arc, and 61.7% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 30.3% of the Yellow Jackets' buckets were 3-pointers, and 69.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.