Kennesaw State vs. Georgia State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Georgia State Convocation Center has the Georgia State Panthers (2-0) squaring off against the Kennesaw State Owls (1-1) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 83-56 win as our model heavily favors Georgia State.
The Owls enter this contest on the heels of a 62-45 victory over Life (GA) on Friday.
Kennesaw State vs. Georgia State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Kennesaw State vs. Georgia State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 83, Kennesaw State 56
Other ASUN Predictions
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- Florida International vs FGCU
- Stetson vs High Point
- North Alabama vs Missouri
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kennesaw State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Owls scored 67.7 points per game last season (131st in college basketball) and allowed 67.2 (252nd in college basketball) for a +15 scoring differential overall.
- In ASUN action, Kennesaw State scored 67.7 points per game, which equaled its overall season average.
- The Owls put up more points at home (73.2 per game) than away (62.6) last season.
- Kennesaw State gave up 62.8 points per game at home last season, and 70.2 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.