Lightning vs. Blues: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The St. Louis Blues (7-5-1) host the Tampa Bay Lightning (6-5-4) after Pavel Buchnevich recorded a hat trick in the Blues' 8-2 win against the Colorado Avalanche. The matchup on Tuesday starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Lightning vs. Blues Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
|Lightning (-130)||Blues (+105)||6.5||Lightning (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning Betting Insights
- The Lightning have been a moneyline favorite eight times this season, and have gone 4-4 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a 4-3 record (winning 57.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Lightning's implied win probability is 56.5%.
- Tampa Bay's games this season have finished above this matchup's total of 6.5 goals 10 times.
Lightning vs Blues Additional Info
|Lightning vs Blues Odds/Over/Under|
|Lightning vs Blues Prediction|
|Lightning vs Blues Player Props|
|How to Watch Lightning vs Blues|
Lightning vs. Blues Rankings
|Lightning Total (Rank)||Blues Total (Rank)|
|53 (5th)||Goals||36 (28th)|
|54 (29th)||Goals Allowed||35 (6th)|
|16 (3rd)||Power Play Goals||3 (31st)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||9 (12th)|
Lightning Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 contests Tampa Bay has gone 4-3-3 overall, with a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- Tampa Bay went over in five of its last 10 games.
- The Lightning and their opponents have averaged 6.7 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.2 more than the over/under of 6.5 in this matchup.
- During the past 10 games, the Lightning have scored 0.4 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Lightning score the fifth-most goals in the league, averaging 3.5 per game for a total of 53 this season.
- On defense, the Lightning have allowed 54 goals (3.6 per game) to rank 29th in league play.
- Their goal differential (-1) ranks them 20th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.