Mercer vs. Morehead State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Morehead State Eagles (1-2) and Mercer Bears (1-1) going head to head at Ellis T. Johnson Arena has a projected final score of 73-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Morehead State, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Mercer is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 4.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 131.5 over/under.
Mercer vs. Morehead State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Morehead, Kentucky
- Venue: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
- Line: Morehead State -4.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Morehead State -200, Mercer +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mercer vs. Morehead State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Morehead State 73, Mercer 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Mercer vs. Morehead State
- Pick ATS: Mercer (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (131.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Mercer Performance Insights
- Last season Mercer scored 68.7 points per game (255th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 67.0 points per contest (82nd-ranked).
- The Bears pulled down 31.6 rebounds per game (187th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 29.3 rebounds per contest (65th-ranked).
- Last year Mercer ranked 193rd in college basketball in assists, delivering 12.8 per game.
- Last season the Bears committed 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- With 5.9 treys per game, the Bears were 320th in college basketball. They sported a 33.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 221st in college basketball.
- Mercer ranked 46th in college basketball with 6.1 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 120th with a 33.0% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Last season Mercer took 68.9% two-pointers, accounting for 77% of the team's baskets. It shot 31.1% from beyond the arc (23% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.