How to Watch the Hawks vs. Knicks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Atlanta Hawks (6-4) battle the New York Knicks (5-5) on November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on BSSE and MSG.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Hawks and Knicks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Hawks vs. Knicks Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Hawks vs Knicks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Knicks Prediction|
|Hawks vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Knicks Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hawks Stats Insights
- This season, the Hawks have a 47.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Knicks' opponents have hit.
- Atlanta is 6-1 when it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- The Hawks are the ninth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Knicks sit at second.
- The Hawks put up 120.9 points per game, 16.6 more points than the 104.3 the Knicks give up.
- Atlanta has a 6-4 record when putting up more than 104.3 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hawks Home & Away Comparison
- The Hawks post 121.5 points per game at home, compared to 120.5 points per game in away games, a difference of 1.0 points per contest.
- Atlanta is allowing 119.3 points per game in home games. In road games, it is allowing 116.0.
- In terms of three-point shooting, the Hawks have fared better at home this year, averaging 13.3 threes per game with a 37.9% three-point percentage, compared to 12.5 threes per game and a 33.9% three-point percentage in away games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.