Anthony Cirelli Game Preview: Lightning vs. Blackhawks - November 16
Anthony Cirelli and the Tampa Bay Lightning will play on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Chicago Blackhawks. Does a bet on Cirelli intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Anthony Cirelli vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cirelli Season Stats Insights
- Cirelli has averaged 18:13 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -2).
- Cirelli has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 16 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- Cirelli has recorded a point in a game six times this season out of 16 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Cirelli has an assist in five of 16 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- The implied probability is 46.5% that Cirelli goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is a 32.3% chance of Cirelli having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Cirelli Stats vs. the Blackhawks
- The Blackhawks are 12th in goals allowed, giving up 45 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team's -11 goal differential ranks 25th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Chicago|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.