Brayden Point Game Preview: Lightning vs. Blackhawks - November 16
The Tampa Bay Lightning, Brayden Point included, will play the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Point's props versus the Blackhawks? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brayden Point vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -222)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Point Season Stats Insights
- Point's plus-minus this season, in 20:05 per game on the ice, is -8.
- Point has scored a goal in four of 16 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In 10 of 16 games this year, Point has registered a point, and five of those games included multiple points.
- Point has had an assist in a game nine times this season over 16 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability is 68.9% that Point goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Point has an implied probability of 44.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Point Stats vs. the Blackhawks
- On defense, the Blackhawks are conceding 45 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 12th in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-11) ranks 25th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Chicago|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.