Lightning vs. Blackhawks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Tampa Bay Lightning (6-6-4) will aim to stop a three-game losing streak when they square off against the Chicago Blackhawks (5-8) on the road on Thursday, November 16 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and Hulu.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 games, the Lightning have gone 4-4-2 while totaling 33 goals against 33 goals given up. On 33 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored nine goals (27.3%).
Prepare for this showdown with a look at who we predict will come out on top in Thursday's contest.
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Predictions for Thursday
Our computer model for this encounter calls for a final score of Blackhawks 4, Lightning 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Blackhawks (+155)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Blackhawks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning vs Blackhawks Additional Info
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lightning vs Blackhawks|
Lightning Splits and Trends
- The Lightning are 6-6-4 overall and -4-4 in overtime matchups.
- Tampa Bay is 1-0-4 (six points) in its five games decided by one goal.
- Tampa Bay finished 0-2-1 in the three games this season when it scored two goals (registering one point).
- The Lightning have scored three or more goals 11 times, and are 6-2-3 in those games (to register 15 points).
- In the six games when Tampa Bay has capitalized on a lone power-play goal, it has a 3-2-1 record (seven points).
- In the eight games when it outshot its opponent, Tampa Bay is 5-3-0 (10 points).
- The Lightning have been outshot by opponents eight times, and went 1-3-4 (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Lightning Rank||Lightning AVG||Blackhawks AVG||Blackhawks Rank|
|4th||30.19%||Power Play %||10.87%||28th|
|9th||85.11%||Penalty Kill %||79.55%||15th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.