Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Georgia State Panthers (1-1) go up against the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois matchup.
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Georgia State Moneyline||Northern Illinois Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Georgia State (-5.5)||153.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Georgia State (-5.5)||153.5||-225||+184||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Georgia State compiled a 5-21-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, 13 Panthers games hit the over.
- Northern Illinois put together a 16-11-0 record against the spread last year.
- Huskies games went over the point total 15 out of 27 times last season.
Georgia State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- Oddsmakers rate Georgia State considerably higher (80th in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (174th).
- The implied probability of Georgia State winning the national championship, based on its +50000 moneyline odds, is 0.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.