Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at Georgia State Convocation Center has the Georgia State Panthers (1-1) taking on the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-1) at 2:00 PM (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a 84-79 victory for Georgia State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Northern Illinois should cover the point spread, which is listed at 5.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 153.5 total.
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
- Line: Georgia State -5.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia State -225, Northern Illinois +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 84, Northern Illinois 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois
- Pick ATS: Northern Illinois (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia State Performance Insights
- Last season, Georgia State was 308th in college basketball on offense (66.7 points scored per game) and 153rd on defense (69.4 points allowed).
- At 31.4 rebounds per game and 30.0 rebounds conceded, the Panthers were 201st and 101st in the country, respectively, last season.
- At 11.1 assists per game last season, Georgia State was 324th in college basketball.
- The Panthers were the 17th-worst team in college basketball in 3-pointers made (5.3 per game) and fifth-worst in 3-point percentage (29.5%) last season.
- Georgia State was 140th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (6.9 per game) and 313th in 3-point percentage defensively (36.1%) last season.
- Last year, Georgia State took 68.9% of its shots from inside the arc, and 31.1% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 78% of Georgia State's baskets were 2-pointers, and 22% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.