Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Georgia State Panthers (1-1) are favored by 5.5 points against the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 153.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgia State Betting Records & Stats
- Georgia State and its opponents went over 153.5 combined points in six of 26 games last season.
- Georgia State games had an average of 136.1 points last season, 17.4 less than this game's over/under.
- Georgia State put together a 5-21-0 ATS record last year.
- Georgia State won five of the eight games it was the moneyline favorite last season (62.5%).
- The Panthers played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Georgia State a 69.2% chance to win.
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 153.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 153.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Georgia State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Panthers recorded 66.7 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 75.0 the Huskies allowed.
- Georgia State had a 1-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall last season when scoring more than 75.0 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Georgia State||Northern Illinois|
|4-11-0||Home ATS Record||4-5-0|
|1-9-0||Away ATS Record||11-4-0|
|69.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.6|
|61.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|6-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-4-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.