Georgia vs. Miami (FL): Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 12 Miami Hurricanes (3-0) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Baha Mar Convention Center. The contest airs at 3:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Baha Mar Convention Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulldogs Betting Records & Stats
- Georgia combined with its opponent to score more than 155.5 points in nine of 29 games last season.
- Bulldogs matchups last year had a 140.1-point average over/under, 15.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Bulldogs had nine wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- Last season, Georgia won four out of the 17 games, or 23.5%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Bulldogs had a record of 1-8, a 11.1% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +260 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 27.8% chance of a victory for the Bulldogs.
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 155.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 155.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Georgia Insights & Trends
- The Bulldogs' 68.5 points per game last year were just 3.4 fewer points than the 71.9 the Hurricanes allowed.
- When it scored more than 71.9 points last season, Georgia went 5-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Georgia vs. Miami (FL) Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||5-10-0|
|7-2-0||Away ATS Record||3-8-0|
|83.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.8|
|75.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.2|
|8-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|2-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.