Brayden Point Game Preview: Lightning vs. Oilers - November 18
The Tampa Bay Lightning, Brayden Point among them, play the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena. Prop bets for Point are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brayden Point vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -238)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Point Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Point has averaged 20:19 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -5.
- In five of 17 games this year, Point has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In 11 of 17 games this season, Point has registered a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- In 10 of 17 games this season, Point has registered an assist, and in three of those matches recorded two or more.
- Point's implied probability to go over his point total is 70.4% based on the odds.
- There is a 47.6% chance of Point having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Point Stats vs. the Oilers
- On defense, the Oilers are conceding 55 total goals (3.7 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The team has the league's 26th-ranked goal differential (-12).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.