Best Bets & Odds for the Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse Game – Saturday, November 18
ACC opponents will battle when the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-5) meet the Syracuse Orange (5-5). Keep scrolling for a look at the odds and best bets for this contest.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Georgia Tech 32, Syracuse 23
- Georgia Tech has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- The Yellow Jackets have played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- This season, Syracuse has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Orange have been at least a +200 moneyline underdog three times this season, but lost all of those games.
- The Yellow Jackets have a 71.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Georgia Tech (-6.5)
- Against the spread, Georgia Tech is 5-4-0 this year.
- The Yellow Jackets have been favored by 6.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Against the spread, Syracuse is 3-6-0 this season.
- The Orange have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more three times this season and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (51.5)
- Seven of Georgia Tech's games this season have gone over Saturday's over/under of 51.5 points.
- This season, Syracuse has played just two games with a combined score higher than 51.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 56.9 points per game, 5.4 points more than the over/under of 51.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||56.6||55.3||57.7|
|Implied Total AVG||33.9||33.8||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-2||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-3||1-1||3-2|
|Point Total AVG||51.6||49.5||54.3|
|Implied Total AVG||30.7||30.2||31.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||2-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||1-1||0-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.