How to Watch the Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-5) take on a familiar opponent when they host the Syracuse Orange (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field in an ACC showdown.
Despite having a bottom-25 scoring defense that ranks 23rd-worst in the FBS (31.3 points allowed per game), Georgia Tech has played better on offense, ranking 38th in the FBS by averaging 32.0 points per game. From an offensive perspective, Syracuse is posting 24.9 points per contest (81st-ranked). It ranks 46th in the FBS on defense (22.3 points allowed per game).
See more info below, including how to watch this game on ACC Network.
Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Washington vs Oregon State
- UCLA vs USC
- Florida vs Missouri
- Texas vs Iowa State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia State vs LSU
Georgia Tech vs. Syracuse Key Statistics
|444.2 (32nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||358.1 (97th)|
|454.8 (122nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||381.2 (59th)|
|195.4 (24th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||176.0 (44th)|
|248.8 (53rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||182.1 (109th)|
|18 (105th)||Turnovers (Rank)||17 (98th)|
|18 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (21st)|
Georgia Tech Stats Leaders
- Haynes King has thrown for 2,459 yards, completing 61.1% of his passes and tossing 24 touchdowns and 14 interceptions this season. He's also run for 542 yards (54.2 ypg) on 87 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Jamal Haynes has carried the ball 130 times for a team-high 768 yards on the ground and has found the end zone six times as a runner.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has hauled in 38 catches for 580 yards (58.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Malik Rutherford has caught 38 passes for 428 yards (42.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Christian Leary has been the target of 35 passes and hauled in 22 grabs for 304 yards, an average of 30.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Syracuse Stats Leaders
- Garrett Shrader has thrown for 1,518 yards (151.8 ypg) to lead Syracuse, completing 62.3% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 412 yards (41.2 ypg) on 103 carries with seven touchdowns.
- LeQuint Allen has rushed for 797 yards on 165 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He's also added 27 catches, totaling 176 yards and one touchdown in the passing game.
- Damien Alford's 389 receiving yards (38.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 catches on 45 targets with one touchdown.
- Umari Hatcher has recorded 375 receiving yards (37.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 25 receptions.
- Donovan Brown's 37 targets have resulted in 23 catches for 305 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia Tech or Syracuse gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.