Nicholas Paul Game Preview: Lightning vs. Oilers - November 18
The Tampa Bay Lightning, Nicholas Paul included, will meet the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Paul available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nicholas Paul vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Paul Season Stats Insights
- Paul has averaged 17:11 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -6).
- Paul has scored a goal in a game five times this season over 17 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- Paul has a point in five games this season (out of 17), including multiple points three times.
- Paul has an assist in two of 17 games, but hasn't registered more than one in any game this season.
- The implied probability that Paul goes over his points prop total is 47.6%, based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Paul going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 29.4%.
Paul Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers are 22nd in goals allowed, giving up 55 total goals (3.7 per game) in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-12) ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.