Victor Hedman Game Preview: Lightning vs. Oilers - November 18
Victor Hedman and the Tampa Bay Lightning will be in action on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Edmonton Oilers. There are prop bets for Hedman available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Victor Hedman vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -139)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hedman Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Hedman has a plus-minus rating of 0, while averaging 24:03 on the ice per game.
- Hedman has a goal in four of 17 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Hedman has a point in 11 games this year (out of 17), including multiple points six times.
- Hedman has an assist in 11 of 17 games played this season, including multiple assists four times.
- Hedman has an implied probability of 58.2% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Hedman going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 50%.
Hedman Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers have given up 55 goals in total (3.7 per game), which ranks 22nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -12 goal differential ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.