Broncos vs. Vikings Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Sunday Night Football Week 11
The Denver Broncos will meet the Minnesota Vikings at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, November 19 at 8:20 PM ET. Our computer model projects that the Vikings will win -- see below for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
Watch the NFL in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Broncos have the 23rd-ranked offense this season (301.9 yards per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking worst with 401.8 yards allowed per game. In terms of points scored the Vikings rank 12th in the NFL (23.3 points per game), and they are 14th on the other side of the ball (20.9 points allowed per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Broncos vs. Vikings Predictions and Picks
|Vikings (+3)||Over (41)||Vikings 26, Broncos 21|
Place your bets on the Broncos-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Broncos Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Broncos' implied win probability is 60.0%.
- Denver has put together a 3-5-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Broncos have not covered the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Denver and its opponent have combined to hit the over four out of nine times this season.
- The point total average for Broncos games this season is 44.8, 3.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Vikings Betting Info
- The Vikings have a 44.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota has covered six times in 10 games with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Vikings have an ATS record of 3-1-1.
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined to hit the over three out of 10 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Vikings games this year (41) is 4.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Broncos vs. Vikings 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.