Georgia Tech vs. Kennesaw State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-0) and Kennesaw State Owls (1-2) squaring off at Hank McCamish Pavilion has a projected final score of 83-56 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Georgia Tech, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Yellow Jackets head into this matchup on the heels of a 78-75 win against Rice on Thursday.
Georgia Tech vs. Kennesaw State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Hank McCamish Pavilion in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Georgia Tech vs. Kennesaw State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia Tech 83, Kennesaw State 56
Other ACC Predictions
- Boston College vs Providence
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Duke vs Stanford
- Bucknell vs Louisville
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Yellow Jackets were outscored by 1.5 points per game last season, with a -45 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.9 points per game (259th in college basketball), and gave up 62.4 per contest (118th in college basketball).
- Georgia Tech put up 60.3 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 0.6 fewer points per game than its season average (60.9).
- The Yellow Jackets averaged 65.1 points per game in home games last year. When playing on the road, they averaged 57.3 points per contest.
- Georgia Tech ceded 61.7 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 2.7 fewer points than it allowed in road games (64.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.