A.J. Brown vs. L'Jarius Sneed: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
A.J. Brown and the Philadelphia Eagles meet the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, where they'll face L'Jarius Sneed and the Kansas City Chiefs defense. For more stats and analysis on the Eagles receivers' matchup against the Chiefs' secondary, continue reading.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Eagles vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Game Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: ABC/ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
A.J. Brown Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Chiefs|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
A.J. Brown vs. L'Jarius Sneed Insights
A.J. Brown & the Eagles' Offense
- A.J. Brown paces his squad with 1,005 receiving yards on 67 catches with six touchdowns.
- Through the air, Philadelphia has tallied 2,224 total passing yards (17th in NFL) and 7.3 passing yards per attempt (fifth).
- The Eagles' offense has been producing this season, as it ranks ninth in the league with 28 points per contest. In terms of yards, the team ranks 12th with 3,391 total yards (376.8 per game).
- Philadelphia averages 33.9 pass attempts per contest this year, placing it 20th in the NFL.
- In the red zone, the Eagles are not throwing the ball very often compared to the rest of the league, ranking third in the NFL with 27 total red-zone pass attempts (27.6% red-zone pass rate).
L'Jarius Sneed & the Chiefs' Defense
- L'Jarius Sneed leads the team with one interception, while also putting up 41 tackles, three TFL, and six passes defended.
- In terms of passing yards conceded, Kansas City has given up 1,584 (176 per game), the third-fewest in the NFL.
- The Chiefs have allowed the fewest points in the NFL, 15.9 per game.
- Kansas City has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Chiefs have allowed 12 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
A.J. Brown vs. L'Jarius Sneed Advanced Stats
|A.J. Brown||L'Jarius Sneed|
|Rec. Targets||92||56||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||15||28||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||111.7||4.6||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||316||3||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||7||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.