Brandon Hagel Game Preview: Lightning vs. Bruins - November 20
The Tampa Bay Lightning, Brandon Hagel included, will face the Boston Bruins on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. If you're thinking about a wager on Hagel against the Bruins, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brandon Hagel vs. Bruins Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -133)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +145)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hagel Season Stats Insights
- In 18 games this season, Hagel has a plus-minus of -2, while averaging 18:17 on the ice per game.
- Hagel has scored a goal in seven of 18 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Hagel has a point in 11 of 18 games this season, with multiple points in five of them.
- Hagel has an assist in seven of 18 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 57.1% that Hagel hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is a 40.8% chance of Hagel having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Hagel Stats vs. the Bruins
- The Bruins have conceded 32 goals in total (only two per game), the least in the NHL.
- The team's +23 goal differential ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Boston|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.