Nicholas Paul Game Preview: Lightning vs. Bruins - November 20
Nicholas Paul and the Tampa Bay Lightning will play on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Boston Bruins. If you'd like to wager on Paul's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nicholas Paul vs. Bruins Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Paul Season Stats Insights
- Paul's plus-minus this season, in 17:14 per game on the ice, is -7.
- Paul has scored a goal in a game five times this year over 18 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- In six of 18 games this year, Paul has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Paul has an assist in three of 18 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Paul's implied probability to go over his point total is 46.5% based on the odds.
- There is a 29.4% chance of Paul having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Paul Stats vs. the Bruins
- The Bruins have given up 32 goals in total (just 2.0 per game), the least in the league.
- The team has the NHL's second-best goal differential at +23.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Boston|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.